Sunday, March 31, 2013

What do you believe?

I don't believe in God.
I don't believe in signs.
I don't believe in fate or karma or dogma or everything happening for a reason.
I don't believe in our political system.

I do believe that you make your own destiny. You can control everything simply by how you choose to act and react in life. Reactions are vulnerable to faulty human emotions. It's impossible at the best of times to not get caught up in the moment. But if you get good, really good, you can train yourself just like any other domesticated animal to react the way you want not the way you feel you should.

I believe in me. And that's all that really matters now, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Love when people share their beliefs and thoughts!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete